- Manages and coordinates the medical department’s efforts to ensure that continuous quality improvement (CQI)are developed and managed using a data driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing clinical and operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Works collaboratively with medical providers, mental health, nursing and custody staff.
- Skilled in communicating effectively, use of electronic documentation record.
- The employee must be able to function with a high degree of independence and considerable discretion.
- RN with 3-5 years correctional health care experience.
- Knowledge of NCHC, ACA, PBNDS standards.