Provider Onboarding Coordinator-InSight Telepsychiatry
InSight Telepsychiatry is looking for an organized, problem-solving self-starter to serve as its Provider Onboarding Coordinator for the InSight and Inpathy programs. The Onboarding Coordinator will act as the primary point person between behavioral health providers and the InSight and Inpathy team members. The goal of this position is to create and maintain effective systems that keep all parties organized, informed and pleased with the ever-developing Inpathy product and InSight’s services. The Onboarding Coordinator will work regularly with online systems, but should prioritize human interaction and personalized customer service in their day-to-day approach. The Onboarding Coordinator will report to the InSight Practice Administrator. This position is perfect for a recent graduate or a seasoned employee who is looking to be an important player in the operations of an innovative, rapidly growing behavioral health company. This is not a traditional medical affairs, credentialing, or provider enrollment position.
InSight Telepsychiatry, LLC is a national telepsychiatry service company dedicated to improving access to behavioral health care through innovative applications of technology. Recognizing the shortage of psychiatrists and other behavioral health specialists throughout the nation, InSight Telepsychiatry works to give communities much needed care via telemedicine. In 2014, InSight launched Inpathy, an online marketplace and tool for connecting behavioral health providers and consumers for virtual appointments. Inpathy was developed to increase access to care for individuals seeking behavioral health services through an ever-evolving secure, HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing platform.
InSight is the telemedicine leg of the CFG Health Network, a large behavioral health provider company that established its first telepsychiatry program in 1999. The InSight team has been integral in advocacy and telemedicine thought-leadership at the federal, state and local level. Today, InSight Telepsychiatry is a rapidly growing venture that focuses on providing telepsychiatry services in routine, emergency and in-home settings. The InSight Telepsychiatry team works from locations throughout the country, but InSight’s national headquarters are in Marlton, NJ.
- Acting as the liaison between InSight/Inpathy providers and administrative team members.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for these providers throughout the onboarding process, making handoffs or introductions to other team members as appropriate.
- Supporting the related efforts of team members from medical affairs, operations, recruitment, practice administration, IT, and training by helping them receive and distribute key information with the provider through onboarding.
- Streamlining and maintaining systems that track the status of providers through onboarding.
- Scheduling demonstrations, training sessions and test calls for InSIght and Inpathy providers.
- Delivering key information to new providers, including training materials, program updates and credentials to training and orientation courses.
- Collecting materials from providers including missing credentialing information, business associates agreements, demonstration requests and user feedback forms.
- Conducting video test calls to ensure that televideo users have a proper audio, visual and technical setup before clinical sessions.
- Fielding questions and concerns from providers. Bringing in appropriate team members to help address issues when necessary.
- Creating and presenting regular reports of questions, requests and ideas brought up by new provider within the onboarding process. Suggest areas for improvement.
- Working with the InSight and Inpathy operations and business development teams to improve, promote and expand the InSIght and Inpathy product and to increase provider engagement and satisfaction.
- Assisting the operations, marketing, IT, training and support and other departments with additional projects as needed.- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree (or be working towards one)
- Superb organizational and problem solving skills
- At least two years’ experience in customer service
- Professional demeanor
- Communicates effectively via phone and video while maintaining professionalism
- 1 year commitment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in systems like: Healthstreams, Wordpress, Salesforce, Survey Monkey, Webex, Doodle, and Outlook
- Background or interest in healthcare operations, administration or management
- Can work independently, effectively managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience supporting licensed healthcare professionals like physicians
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Friendly, approachable, and extremely patient
- Systematic, process-oriented
- Background or interest in behavioral health care
• Full-time position
• Flexible work schedule available
• This position is available immediately
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Recruiting@in-sight.net