- Must have a Medical Doctor Degree in Psychiatry.
- Must be licensed as a psychiatrist in the state of New Jersey.
- Must have 2 years of experience in providing services in inpatient/outpatient environment including 1 year of experience in a medical director role.
- Must complete a satisfactory background investigation which includes a criminal check and verifiable clinical references.
- Must be clinically privileged and credentialed at the hospital at which services are provided.
- Must be able to obtain privileges to perform and participate in Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) program at the hospital at which services are provided.
Job location: permanently placed at client's office location in Mount Holly, NJ.