PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - Part Time 16 hours - Every other weekend 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
• Purge the carts daily using the census log to remove discharged Rx
• Stock Medication carts.
• Monitor daily par levels
• Monitored expired stock RX, supplies, solutions
• Prepares MAR book with each cart daily
• reviews the MAR after mediation administration to determine missing RX and restocks
• Check for endorsements for Stock supplies used during medication pass
• Organizes, coordinates, oversees, and provides for the mediations in the jail setting while observing and maintaining security requirement within the facility.
• Maintains cleanliness in work areas and restocks medial supplies as needed.
• Completed inmate profiles on all patients prescribed medications into the ECorrRX system.
• Interfaces with CPS pharmacy vender.
• Participates in P&T meetings and quarterly pharmacy audits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.